UK Kung Fu School
Where are we?
Our Kung fu Class is based in Maidstone, Kent. New Beginners are always welcome, so if you are interested, please get in touch by calling or emailing today to book your first Kung Fu class in Maidstone. Your first lesson is FREE, so please come and join us.
Why train with us?
- Friendly classes run by experienced instructors.
- You will learn an effective fighting art with a strong emphasis on self defence.
- You will get fitter, stronger and healthier.
- You will learn a traditional martial art with a modern approach.
- Mixed small classes.
- Keeping costs low - £6.00 per two hour training session.
- Community based club with no expensive overheads such as a full time centre. This means: Low cost but the best quality training.
- NO CONTRACTS - unlike many other clubs, we do not tie you into contracts.
- Low cost yearly payment for insurance.
- Absolutely no hidden extra's to pay.
- Neil is the Lead Safegaurding Officer and the UK Kung Fu School has been awared the Safe Gaurding Mark by the Sports Council England.
- Neil is a Level Two coach and has a Silver coachng award by the British Council for Chinese Martial Arts.
Ring Neil today on: 01622 662 799 or 07980 945 378
A personal message from
Neil McCarthy - Senior Coach
Maidstone Kung Fu
Firstly, thank you for taking the time to visit the UK Kung Fu School online and your interest in Kung Fu in Maidstone. If you have come this far, then I guess that you are interested in the martial arts?
With so many classes and styles to choose from it must be difficult to make a decision and commit to training. I know that the first class is the hardest, only because you have to walk through the door and begin. Well, in some respect, you have already done that; I would like to congratulate you in taking the first step.
Everyone at the UK Kung Fu School was just like you once - they were a beginner. With that in mind, I can personally guarantee you will be made to feel very welcomed by both myself and all the students training. Like you, they are housewives, parents, mechanics, doctors, electricians, solicitors, IT experts, fitness trainers, in fact, from every walk of life. I am lucky that I have the pleasure of working with so many people.
My philosophy of teaching and training is simple, I want to make you fitter, healthier, stronger, loose weight and attain all your goals. All of this is in conjunction with becoming an effective martial artist and someone who CAN defend themselves effectively if needed.
I look forward to seeing you soon. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them personally myself. Please feel FREE to call or email and I will do my best to answer you as soon as possible.